What is a Care Provider?
A Care Provider is someone who is qualified to offer services to those seeking care.
You will have choice and control over your work - you decide:
- where you work
- when you work
- who you work with
- your hourly rates; and
- depending on your qualifications and experience, the services you offer.
In addition, you will:
- be covered by comprehensive and market-leading insurance,
- have a personal profile where you can set your availability and rates; and
- enjoy a secure online booking system.
Registering as a care provider includes building your profile and will take approximately 20 minutes.
You will need to do the following before your details can be verified and your profile approved and made visible to the public:
- Upload a copy of your national police record - this must be less than 2 years old.
- Provide the names and contact details of at least 2 referees.
- Upload copies of your qualifications/certificates.
- Provide your bank account details for payment.
- Provide your ABN.
- Provide a short biography.
- Upload a profile photo.